SMSF Specialist Accounting, Taxation & Auditing Services
Savings through superannuation is a tax-effective option that can make your savings grow faster. Superannuation industry is becoming complex day by day due to frequent changes by the Government. Managing a Self-managed Superannuation Fund by trustee/s can be quite challenging, we are happy to provide with all the assistance you need.
A self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) offers a range of powerful benefits. Trustees have more control and flexibility to plan your financial future and the ability to structure an investment plan tailored to suit your personal values and life goals.
JWH Tax & Super Accounting SMSF specialists are experts in taxation law, the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993, SIS Regulations and corporations law.
We can help you meet your financial goals whilst you remain compliant by:
- The principal has over 14 years of professional practice experience dealing with thousands of SMSFs ranging from $50,000 to more than $20m.
- Establishing your self-managed superannuation fund – execution only (no setup advice provided).
- Managing your fund’s compliance with the SIS Act.
- Providing accounting, taxation and auditing services.
- Maintaining accounting and member records.
- Preparation of annual financial statements.
- Assisting with fund transition to pension phase and all associated pension set up and commutation documentations.
- Preparation of annual pension, benefit payment and PAYG withholding tax paperwork and lodgements.
- Maintaining portfolio records (including shareholding reports, dividend reports, capital gains tax calculations, and transaction listings).
- Attending to all taxation obligations (including income tax and regulatory returns, installment activity statement (IAS), PAYG installment and withholding and business activity statements (BAS)).