About JWH Tax & Super Accounting
“JWH Tax & Super Accounting” is a Chartered Accounting practice; providing cost-effective tax, superannuation, SMSF audit and accounting services to small to medium businesses, individuals and superannuation trustee/s within Australia. You will have access to big professional practice service experience at a highly reasonable and affordable fee. The practice principal is a Registered Tax Agent, ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor and Registered ASIC Agent. He holds the following qualifications – Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Information Systems) from Edith Cowan University, a qualified Chartered Accountant and a Diploma of Financial Planning from Kaplan Professional.
Our priority is to provide outstanding, solution-oriented, practical expertise.
You can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Top quality service and customer satisfaction is the main aim of the practice.
- The topmost accuracy of your accounting and taxation information.
- Identification and prompt communication of issues for your attention.
- All work is carried out by the highly trained and qualified professional.
- Identification of future opportunities, legislative and regulatory changes in the industry and prompt communication to add value to your business, taxation and superannuation affairs.
- 100% of the work and services are provided by the business principal whereas you will have access to the same level of expertise in a bigger practice environment for $400/500 hourly charge rate.
- Provide you with the appropriate guidance so that your compliance risk is minimal or none.
- Corporate style home office where your comfort, privacy, and confidentiality is protected. Home office visit available for your convenience (appointments only). Otherwise, I am available to visit you at your convenience whether you may be at a workplace, home, café or any other suitable place.